1.1 Seller is a corporation in Robbinsville, NC that provides the products listed on this website.
1.2 Buyer wishes to purchase the goods the Seller is selling.
1.3 Seller wishes to sell the goods listed in this Agreement to Buyer in exchange for the consideration listed in this Agreement.
2. Price of Goods. The price of goods shall be as listed on the website: www.medaccessinc.com or requested quote.
3. Terms of Payment. Buyer shall make payment as indicated during the check-out process on the website: www.medaccessinc.com or arrangements made with MEDAccess, Inc. In the absence of approved payment arrangements, all sales are prepaid in full prior to shipment.
4.1. Initial purchase - Buyer shall be responsible for the initial purchase shipping costs unless waived in writing by MEDAccess, Inc. (seller).
4.2. The buyer will be responsible for current quoted shipping costs should the buyer elect to return the products for
reasons other than the product(s) being damaged during initial delivery or the product was mistakenly delivered by MEDAccess, Inc. or their representative.
5. Returns & Refunds.
5.1. No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of invoice. Used items cannot be returned.
All returns must have a Return Authorization (RA) number authorized by MEDAccess, Inc..
5.2. Should the buyers elect to return the purchased item; a 20% handling & restocking fee will be charged and deducted from the refunded amount.
5.3. Custom orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE
5.4. Shipping costs incurred by the buyer will be deducted from the refunded amount.
5.5. Refunds will be in the form of a company check or credit card refund.
5. Indemnity. Buyer shall indemnify, defend and hold Seller harmless from and against any and all claims
brought by any third party arising out of or related to Buyer's use of the products purchased from Seller.
6. Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed under the laws of the State of North Carolina. North
Carolina's version of the Uniform Commercial Code (N.C. Gen. Statute Chapter 25) shall apply to this Agreement or any of the transactions contemplated to the extent allowed under North Carolina law. The parties hereto expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Watauga County, North Carolina.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Sever-ability. If any clause or provision of this Agreement is or would be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under applicable law, the affected clause of provisions shall be deemed severed from this Agreement, and the validity, legality, and enforceable of the remainder of this Agreement shall not be in any way affected thereby and shall remain operative and in full force and effect.
9. Taxes. Buyer shall pay all federal, state, and municipal taxes and any and all other levies and taxes
imposed on any goods or services provided.
10. Modification. The parties hereby agree that no modification of this Agreement shall be of any effect unless that modification is in writing and signed by both Buyer and Seller.