The Aluminum Modular Ramp system has been engineered to be an extremely light and flexible modular system. Easily add platforms, steps and handrails in a variety of standard sizes.
This ramp system is constructed of all welded high strength aluminum alloy, fully anodized for a beautiful and durable finish. Installation is quick and easy.
Note: Ramps will require a top and bottom adapter plates. If you are ordering a 2 ft. starter ramp with your ramp, only a top adapter plate is required.
Residential Aluminum Modular Ramp Features:
- 5 year warranty
- Revolutionary insert design: no set screws or rivets required
- Legs can be recessed under the system for a clean look
- Quick & easy assembly using a ½” wrench
- All anodized aluminum: ensures handrails and ramp will not chip, flake or rust
- Rugged skid resistant surface that cannot wear off
- Universal platforms available
- No footing required
Aluminum Ramp Components
Item# Size Shipping Price
MRamp004 36" x 4' Quote $292
MRamp006 36" x 6' Quote $394
MRamp008 36" x 8' Quote $494
Ramp_Starter02 36" x 2' Quote $181
Top_Adapter001 36" x 6" Quote $59
Bottom_Adapter002 36" x 6" Quote $59
Just add your order to the "Check Out". During the check out process, please check the box for "Freight Shipping". MEDAccess will contact you with freight cost and establish a quick and easy payment process. Call MEDAccess for Custom sizes and accessories for your ramp, i.e., platforms, steps and handrails.
MEDAccess Inc. Does not offer standard shipping to Hawaii and Alaska at this time. Please call to request a shipping quote.