Use this silicone based adhesive with any of our Rubber Ramps to keep them in place. We Recommend SikaFlex Adhesive 728 for Asphalt.
- Premium-grade, high-performance, moisture-cured,
- 1-component, polyurethane-based, non-sag
- elastomeric sealant.
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed 1/2 in.
- Excellent for small joints and fillets, windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, common roofing detail
- applications, and many construction adhesive applications.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 40°F.
- Has many applications as an elastic adhesive between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion.
- Submerged conditions, such as canal and reservoir joints.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- Eliminates time, effort, and equipment for mixing, filling cartridges, pre-heating or thawing, and cleaning of equipment.
- Fast tack-free and final cure times.
- High elasticity – cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear-resistance.
- Your Source for ADA Compliant Handicap Accessible Ramps
- Stress relaxation.
- Excellent adhesion – bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Proven in tough climates around the world.
- Odorless, non-staining.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for potable water contact.
- Urethane-based; suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
- Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber-based paints.
- Capable of ±35% joint movement.
Packaging: Disposable 10.1 fl. oz., moisture-proof composite cartridges.
Product Data Sheet: Sikaflex 1a (http://usa.sika.com/dms/getredirect.get/us01.webdms.sika.com/259)
Material Safety Data Sheet: Sikaflex-1a (http://usa.sika.com/dms/getredirect.get/us01.webdms.sika.com/780)
MEDAccess Inc. Does not offer standard shipping to Hawaii and Alaska at this time. Please call to request a shipping quote.
Rubber Transitions Adhesive
Item # Size Weight Price
Sika1a 10.1oz 1 lbs $9.52
Sika728 10.1 oz 1 lbs $9.52